Eclipse are proud to be partnering with a market leading client through an exceptional period of growth over the past few years.
Following on from sustained success we are actively looking for an enthusiastic and forward-thinking Marketing Manager to work for a rapidly growing and hugely successful client based within the Cotswolds. This is a senior level position working closely with the Board to ensure careful execution of a commercially focused Marketing Strategy and Branding.
With ambitious growth plans, the ideal candidate will be driven, a ‘think outside the box’ individual and someone who is looking to progress their career with a dynamic and sought after employer.
The role :
The Marketing Manager holds ultimate responsibility for the organisation of marketing activities and oversees the development and delivery of a fully integrated marketing strategy for the business.
The ability to work as part of a team is essential, providing support to other team members when necessary. Good communication is an essential part of the role.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate, who is looking to develop and grow in a dynamic and challenging technology driven environment.
- Support CMO with Brand & Growth
- A/B Testing campaigns to trial new ideas for effectiveness
- Project managing all campaigns from beginning to end ensuring they meet the target objectives
- Sending targeted campaigns to specific individuals based on lead scoring
- Support CMO to achieve Marketing Deliverables and Objectives
- Project Management of CRM and Marketing platforms
- Making sure that brand guidelines are adhered to in all marketing activities across the company
- Analysis of data to create a direction for the marketing output
- Amending lead qualification following the analysis of campaign data
- Establishing criteria for the qualification of leads
- Management of Marketing Assistants
- Support of management of all outsourced team member